Writable Blackboard Surface In A Tin
- Turn any surface into a Blackboard - can be used on walls, tabletops, pillars, doors - anywhere with a smooth flat surface
- High-quality dry-erase finish in a choice of traditional black or a funky colour finish
- Ideal for shared areas, kitchens, classrooms and children's bedrooms
- Safe, durable and performs well
How Does Blackboard Paint Work?
Blackboard paint is a high-quality water-based paint which has been rigorously tested, easy to use, easy to apply and completely safe.
Simply stir well, pain onto your surface and allow to dry. Once dried, you can write on with chalk. For best results avoid oil-based chalks
|Blackboard Paint Any Colour Safety Data Sheet||Blackboard Paint Technical Data Sheet|
How much should I buy?
|Tin Size||Coverage||Available Colours|
|0.5 Litre||5m² (three layers)||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Lime, Pink, Red|
|1.0 Litre||10m² (three layers)||Black only|
Paint products are sold in tins. The coverage is expressed in metres squared. To work out the area you need to cover, you can use the calculation below:
Length of area x Width of area = Square area
You can then purchase the correct number of tins required to cover this square area.
For example, if your wall is 2.4m high x 4m wide
- Square area = 9.6 Square metres
- You would need:
- 2 x 0.5 Litre tins, as each tin covers 5m²
- Or 1 x 1.0 Litre tin where available (black only)
Please select your colour when ordering.
Want a Magnetic Surface?
Blackboard Paint can be paired with our MagnetPaint to create a Magnetic blackboard.