Writable, Magnetic Whiteboard Wallpaper
- Transform and modernise walls, offices and classrooms in one quick and easy application
- Create large dry erase collaboration walls instantly
- Magnetically receptive as well as writable with whiteboard markers
- This is the ideal solution if you do not want the size and shape limitations of traditional magnetic panels and whiteboards
- Can be applied in horizontal or vertical runs to cover large areas
Supplied on a roll, and attached to the wall using adhesive, the magnetically receptive surface allows you to attach magnets and write on / wipe off with dry-wipe marker pens like a standard whiteboard, but is easy to install floor to ceiling, or across a room horizontally in one long run.
A high quality, commercial grade magnetic and high gloss whiteboard surface on a roll. No need for frames, edges, trims and screws as with traditional Whiteboards
FlexiSheet should be applied using FlexiSheet adhesive
Roll Sizes - How much should I buy?
Wall coverings are sold in rolls with varying widths and lengths:
|Roll Length||Roll Width||Roll Coverage||Cost Per Roll||≈Price Per m²|
The price per m² does decrease the more product you purchase as indicated above.
To work out how many rolls you need to cover a given area, it's best to think in terms of horizontal or vertical runs required to cover the area.
For example: Your wall is 2.4m high x 5m long
- As FlexiSheet is available in 1.2m wide rolls, we would advise using two horizontal rows, each 1.2m high
- This creates an overall size of 2.4m high
- You will need two runs, each 5m long
- Therefore you one roll of FlexiSheet 1.27m x 10m
|FlexiSheet Install Guide|
If you're area is small, you may want to consider self-adhesive FlexiStick instead.
*one sample per customer.