Writable Whiteboard Surface In A Tin
- Turn any surface into a whiteboard - can be used on walls, tabletops, pillars, doors - anywhere with a smooth flat surface
- High quality dry erase finish in traditional WHITE
- Ideal for training rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and children's bedrooms alike, this flexible product is safe, durable and performs well.
- You are no longer limited to specific sized whiteboards but can make your entire wall an area to ESTABLISH concepts, ENVISION ideas and EDUCATE your team or class with the versatile SketchPaint
How Does SketchPaint Work
SketchPaint is a waterborne paint that is easy to apply and safe to use, it comes delivered in 2 parts that when combined form a durable whiteboard paint.
You simply mix the parts together, paint over a smooth surface and then leave to dry for 5 days, requiring only one coat you have yourself a hassle-free stylish integrated whiteboard.
Because it has no (0%) Volatile Organic Compounds, no smells & no emissions while drying it is friendly to humans & the environment and complies with European Safety regulations.
|SketchPaint Can A Safety Data Sheet||SketchPaint White Gloss Can B Safety Data Sheet|
How much should I buy?
|Tin Size||Coverage||Tin Price||Price Per m²|
Paint products are sold in tins. The coverage is expressed in metres squared. To work out the area you need to cover, you can use the calculation below:
Length of area x Width of area = Square area
You can then purchase the correct number of tins required to cover this square area.
For example, if your wall is 2.4m high x 5m wide
- Square area = 12 Square metres
- You would need 2 x 1 Litre tins, as each tin covers 6m²
This version of the product dries with a WHITE finish. We also offer the product in a Transparent finish which can be applied to any colour wall to achieve a dry erase, colour surface.
Want a Magnetic Surface?
If you want a Magnetic Wall, pair with our MagnetPaint