Magnetic Plaster to create magnetic walls easily and quickly
- Turn any surface into a magnetically receptive area - can be used on walls, table tops, pillars, doors - anywhere with a smooth flat surface
- Apply as any standard plaster and once dried, strong magnetic capabilities
- Magnetic attachments stick to the surface
- Perfect for sticking up notes, memo, photos etc
- Paint over the top with any colour for a colourful magnetic wall
- Pair with SketchPaint or Blackboard Paint for a writable surface
- Safe and doesn't interfere with magnetic sensitive equipment
- MagnetPlaster is for indoor use only.
How Does MagnetPlaster Work?
MagnetPlaster is a premium quality plaster with magnetic properties which gives a smooth finish. One layer of MagnetPlaster has more magnetic receptivity than three coats of any standard Magnetic Paint, which makes it ideal when you have large areas or multiple rooms to work in.
The plaster has a dark grey finish and only one layer of MagnetPlaster is needed but adding more layer will increase the magnetic receptivity.
MagnetPlaster is made up of synthetic resin, fine fillers and metal powder but contains no softeners or volatile solvents, MagnetPlaster can be covered with most wallpapers or overpainted with any colour of your choice.
The manufacturer recommends that you apply MagnetPlaster to a base of Quartz White Primer for optimal results. This can be applied directly to plasterboard.
|Magnet Plaster Technical Data Sheet||Magnet Plaster Safety Data Sheet|
How much should I buy?
Pricing does decrease the more paint you buy.
Plaster products are sold in tubs. The coverage is expressed in metres squared. To work out the area you need to cover, you can use the calculation below:
Length of area x Width of area = Square area
You can then purchase the correct tubs required to cover this square area.
For example, if your wall is 2.4m high x 3m wide
- Square area = 7.2 Square metres
- You would need 25Kg Litre tin, as each tin covers 10m²
Want a Writable Surface?
Shipping & Returns Info
Shipping & Returns Info
All our goods are dispatched with signed-for-courier.
Standard shipping is 2-3 working days and is charged at £3.99.
We also offer Next day delivery, Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries for an additional fee.
Cut off for same-day dispatch is 3pm. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the next working day. Our full shipping policy can be found here
Returns & Exchanges
You have 14 days to change your mind about a product. Unused items can be returned for a full refund. Our full returns policy can be found here