Give your Scribblewall a professional-looking finish!
Do you need to create a decorative ending or cover a seam on a writeable surface?
The aluminium trim provides edging to Whiteboard Wallpaper, the trim helps hide the seams or define edges to keep dry-erase pens from being used on other wall areas.
Available in two sizes: 4ft and 8ft and can be cut and joined to the correct lengths needed.
To install the trim follow the steps below:
Materials needed - Level, chalk line, 12mm double-sided tape, mitre saw.
1. With a pencil, lightly mark the perimeter of the area to receive the trim and whiteboard wallpaper on the wall.
2. Measure and cut trim to size using a mitre saw or aluminium chop saw. For picture framing cut the ends of each piece to a 45-degree angle.
3. Apply double-faced tape to the backside of the trim and adhere to the wall.
4. With a broad knife, feather the drywall compound to the highest point on the long leg of the
trim. see diagram:
5. Measure material to fit into affixed trim recess, allow approx 4mm
Perfect for Whiteboard Wallpaper
Check out our range of Whiteboard Wallpaper