Magnetic Capabilities In A Tin
- Turn any surface into a magnetically receptive area - can be used on walls, tabletops, pillars, doors - anywhere with a smooth flat surface
- Strong magnetic strength
- Perfect for sticking up notes, memo, photos etc
- Paint over the top with any colour for a colourful magnetic wall
- Pair with IdeaPaint Create or IdeaPaint Clear for a writable surface
Easy roller application - No wait time between coats
- Does not impact cell phones or WLAN
- Low VOC - UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
How Does IdeaPaint Primer Work?
IdeaPaint Magnetic primer is painted onto the surface in an easy roller application. Because of it's smooth texture – no sanding is required, and there is no wait time between coats.
As with all IdeaPaint products, this is a top-quality primer. Light grey colour for easy topcoat coverage. Prior to top coating with dry erase paint or latex paint, apply one coat of traditional primer. For full installation instructions, see below.
For best results, IdeaPaint magnetic primer should be used with rare earth magnets and other neodymium magnets.
|Magnetic Primer - Safety Data Sheet||Magnetic Primer - CSI Guide Spec|
|Magnetic Primer Roller Instructions||Magnetic Primer FAQs|
How much should I buy?
|Coverage||Tin Price||Price Per m²|
Pricing does decrease the more paint you buy.
Paint products are sold in tins. The coverage is expressed in metres squared. To work out the area you need to cover, you can use the calculation below:
Length of area x Width of area = Square area
You can then purchase the correct number of tins required to cover this square area.
For example, if your wall is 2.4m high x 3m wide
- Square area = 7.2 Square metres
- You would need 1 x 10m² tin