Writable, Magnetic Project On Whiteboard Wallpaper
- Magnetic, Writable and Projection properties - this material allows for the dual purpose of projection and dry-erase.
- Low sheen surface for reduced glare which enhances projected images just like a projector screen
- Dry-erase surface accepts whiteboard marker pens and is also magnetically receptive for use with magnets. Whiteboard capability, but will require cleaning spray to keep the surface in best condition.
- Self-Adhesive for easy installation
Supplied on a roll, and attaches to the wall with the self-adhesive backing. The low sheen surfaces can be used for projection as well as dry erase. write on / wipe off with dry-wipe marker pens like a standard whiteboard, plus attach magnets.
This is the ideal multi-purpose surface suitable for presentations, designing, planning, brainstorming, teaching, training, team meetings and collaborating.
Easy to install by removing the backing and then attach to the surface you want to convert to a writable surface. No need to buy extra adhesive, the only equipment needed is a cloth and scissors or a sharp knife to cut to the size you need.
Roll Sizes - How much should I buy?
Wall coverings are sold in rolls with varying widths and lengths:
|Roll Length||Roll Width||Roll Coverage||Cost per Roll||Price per m²|
The price per m² does decrease the more product you purchase as indicated above.
To work out which roll length best suits your needs, work out the overall number of linear metre you need and buy the closest roll.
For example: Your wall is 1.2m high x 5m long
- FlexiProject is available in 1.2m wide rolls
- You need 5 linear meters 1.2m wide
- Therefore you need one roll of FlexiProject 1.27 x 5m
- Trim to the required size
If creating areas larger than the roll width ensure any join lines are not in the projection area as this will affect your projected image.