Magnetic Surface In A Tin
- Turn any surface into a magnetically receptive area - can be used on walls, table tops, pillars, doors - anywhere with a smooth flat surface
- Magnetic attachments stick to the surface
- Perfect for sticking up notes, memo, photos etc
- Paint over the top with any colour for a colourful magnetic wall
- Pair with SketchPaint or Blackboard Paint for a writable surface
- Safe and doesn't interfere with magnetic sensitive equipment
How Does MagnetPaint Work?
The paint has iron dust built in. It does not contain lead, and is safe to use in home/school/offices. Once dried it enables magnets to adhere to the painted area. MagnetPaint can also be used as an undercoat, so you can paint over in any colour and keep the magnetic properties. This allows you to be even more creative!
You simply mix the paint well, paint your area and leave to dry
|MagnetPaint - Safety Data Sheet||MagnetPaint - Technical Data Sheet|
How much should I buy?
|Tin Size||Coverage||Tin Price||Price Per m²|
Pricing does decrease the more paint you buy.
Paint products are sold in tins. The coverage is expressed in metres squared. To work out the area you need to cover, you can use the calculation below:
Length of area x Width of area = Square area
You can then purchase the correct number of tins required to cover this square area.
For example, if your wall is 2.4m high x 3m wide
- Square area = 7.2 Square metres
- You would need 1 x 5 Litre tin, as each tin covers 10m²